Workshop led by Chantal Riel
Sleep is sacred. It is a pillar of health.
We all know the importance of a good night’s rest, but this can be quite the challenge whether it regards falling asleep or staying asleep. Frankly, sleep challenges can be overwhelming!
Take a moment for you. Breathe and connect with other individuals who aim for tranquil sleep as you’re learning practical tools to help you sleep better.
What can you expect from this 2.5hrs workshop?
- 45 minute Hatha Yoga practice and guided meditation
- Learn 2 pranayamas (breathing techniques) to fall asleep
- Sleep 101: Why do we sleep? What’s the worst that can happen if we don’t sleep enough?
- Lifestyle habits to support better sleep
- Circle discussion on common fears and challenges around sleep
- Guided journaling and intention setting
- Manifesting a good night’s sleep
Yoga is rich with wisdom to support better sleep. These tools will help you to bring a sense of honour and confidence to your sleep habits. This can help you feel more grounded and supported in your daily (very busy) life.
You will also leave with resources and a care package to bring home.
Saturday, November 3, 2018
Sunday, December 2, 2018
Your Investment: $40+hst
Registration: In person, by phone 613-234-7974 or online.