Workshop led by Chantal Riel
Sleep is sacred. It is a pillar of health.
Take a moment for you. Breathe and connect with other individuals who aim for tranquil sleep as you learn practical tools to help you sleep better.
What can you expect from this workshop?
- 45 minute Restorative Yoga practice and guided meditation
- Learn 2 pranayamas (breathing techniques) to fall asleep
- Sleep 101: Why do we sleep? What’s the worst that can happen if we don’t sleep enough?
- Lifestyle habits to support better sleep
- Circle discussion on common fears and challenges around sleep
- Guided journaling and intention setting
- Manifesting a good night’s sleep
Yoga is rich with wisdom to support better sleep. These tools will help you to bring a sense of honour and confidence to your sleep habits. This can help you feel more grounded and supported in your daily life.
Friday, February 1, 2019
Your Investment: $35 +hst before Jan 30 or $40 +hst after Jan 30
Register in person, by phone at 613-234-7974 or online.