Ceremony led by Peter Arcari
Explore the essence of your loving heart in a traditional Mayan cacao ceremony. Release & soothe emotions through body/mind the healing effects of family-harvested Guatemalan cacao and shamanic journey.
Join a trained and experienced shaman on a guided healing journey with the cacao plant medicine spirit. In circle, participants will drink a ceremonial dose of shaman-prepared ancient cacao beans (56g) to:
• Connect with the cacao spirit to unblock physical and mental pathways, release
unwanted energies to promote heart opening, and unlock deep personal awareness
• Discover your emotional and intellectual roadblocks to profound joy through guided
meditation, instrumental sound, movement, and communion with plant medicine
• Explore opening your heart through calming the mind and body, expressing through
sound-making, movement, visual-art making, and engaging with the group
• Transform your limiting beliefs into inspiration with guidance from the shaman
• Gain and integrate personal understanding through group processing
THIS CEREMONY SHOULD BE AVOIDED BY PEOPLE WHO ARE TAKING ANTI-DEPRESSANTS.
Please bring a filled water bottle and drink plenty of water before attending. Please dress comfortably. Athletic wear is not required. Bring something to make sitting on the ground for extended periods comfortable. Chairs will be provided by request.
Peter Arcari, EAP, is an Expressive Arts Practitioner, Raja Yoga Instructor, Meditation Instructor, Life Coach, Sound Worker, and Shaman. He began experiencing clairaudience & clairvoyance in childhood and has over 5 years of shaman experience. Peter employs meditation, movement & sound in his healing sessions. He guides clients to connect to their inner resources and teaches tools for self-empowerment.
Sunday October 16th, 2016
Your Investment: $50+hst advance, $60+hst day of
Registration: In person, by phone 613-234-7974 or online.