Workshop led by Dr Harsimranjeet Singh ND
Learn how Naturopathic Medicine and Kundalini Yoga can be used to bring rhythm and ease to your cycles, and to resolve common conditions related to our reproductive health.
Whether you are trying to conceive a child, looking for help to manage irregular or painful cycles, entering menopause, or anywhere in between, this workshop will offer you scientifically validated tools for your self-care routine. This workshop is for women of all ages, and stages in their fertility cycle.
In this workshop you will:
- Understand the Fundamental Principles of Naturopathic Medicine
- Overview of a Woman’s reproductive system, the Female Life Cycle, common medical conditions and their clinical presentations/symptoms, and at-risk populations for disease
- Understanding the use of Kundalini Yoga as a Therapeutic Model for healing disease and preserving Gynecological Health
- Be able to actively discuss the physiological mechanisms and evidence behind non-invasive Naturopathic Therapies and how they can be used to treat common gynecological health conditions
- Apply Kundalini Yoga as a method of self-healing to support Feminine and Overall Health
- Develop a thorough understanding of common mechanisms of Infertility in the World today
- Correctly identify and apply the therapeutic tools of Naturopathic Medicine and Kundalini Yoga to improve Fertility in Men and Women
Dr. Singh, ND is a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. He was selected during his clinical internship to be a part of the Infertility and Reproductive Health Focus Team at the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinicwhere he treated many patients with Fertility-related concerns. He has largely developed a clinical focus to help patients dealing with Infertility but also had a lot of success helping patients with PMS, Menopausal symptoms, Hormonal/Endocrine issues, chronic pain and inflammatory conditions, PMS, Breast diseases, Mood disorders (Depression, Anxiety), Sleep disorders (Insomnia), Thyroid conditions (hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism), Uterine Fibroids, Endometriosis, Digestive Disorders (IBS, IBD, & Food Sensitivities) and more.
Saturday January 20th, 2018
Your Investment: $45+hst
Registration: In person, by phone 613-234-7974 or online.