Workshop led by Erin Byron
Transform Stress & Anxiety
Learn simple biologically-based practices you can perform anywhere to cope with the stress of change, loss, and transition in life.
* Use your movement system to balance emotions/thoughts
* Feel more secure in life’s unpredictability
* Shift anxious thought patterns
* Transform your response to stress through small, simple shifts
* Enjoy greater health and mental wellbeing
Harnesses the most powerful aspects of new research on neuroplasticity & nervous system adaptability so you can do just that!
Erin Byron, MA, is a retired psychotherapist and one of the founders of Comprehensive Yoga Therapist Training. She is Assistant Editor of Yoga Living Magazine and was recently featured in Yoga Journal and Yoga Digest discussing Yoga Therapy, lifestyle management & mental health.
Saturday October 15th, 2016
Your Investment: $30+hst or $50+hst including book
Registration: In person, by phone 613-234-7974 or online.