- HST applies to all prices
- The Intro Month Special is only available for purchase before your first class at Rama Lotus Yoga Centre. There is a New Client Form that needs to be completed before you attend your first class. Please allow 5 extra minutes to complete this.
- Sessions are 60-90 minutes in length.
- All classes are the same price.
- Full-time students with ID pay half price for weekday classes between 6:30am and 4:45pm inclusive. A 10% discount applies to classes at other times with the exclusion of the Monthly Unlimited Packages.
- Seniors (60+) are entitled to a 10% discount on class packages with the exclusion of the Monthly Unlimited Packages.
- All class packages are valid for one year from the date of purchase, with the exception of the Monthly Unlimited Memberships.
- If you purchase a package or membership you will receive a class card. This card must be brought to class with you. If your card is lost, the cost of a replacement card is $3 + HST.
- While we endeavour to make as few changes as possible – all times, teachers, styles and costs are subject to change without notice.
- We accept Interact, Cash, VISA and MasterCard.
*Commit to your Practice with an Unlimited Auto-Renew Membership!
- This is an auto-renew membership with a minimum of 4 month time commitment. A monthly fee of $108+HST will automatically be charged to your credit card.
- Memberships are easy to cancel and can be put on hold – please see the Auto-Renew Agreement for more information available at Reception, or through on-line payments
- This is a savings of approx 30% or $40/month on our Monthly Unlimited Yoga Memberships!
Regular class packages can be used for any of the regularly scheduled classes. Student class packages (-50%) can be used for any classes that start between 6:30am and 4:45pm on Monday through to Friday. Student packages of -10% can be used for any of the regular scheduled classes.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: There are no refunds, transfers or exchanges of packages for any reason. If you are not sure of your ability to get value from the larger packages we recommend that you invest in a smaller one or pay-as you-go.