Yin Yoga Teacher Training
With Abe Cartland and Diana Buxban
Who can benefit from this training:
- Yoga instructors who would like to develop their teaching and add balance to their practice
- Body workers – physiotherapist, RMTs, sports injury therapists, and other therapists wanting to equip their clients with an amazing tool for healing injuries
- All those who wish to develop or deepen their home practice, or their understanding of this style of yoga
This program includes:
- An in-depth exploration of all the Yin Yoga postures, including their variations
- How to work with props and adjustments for different body types
- Sequencing of a yin yoga class
- Meridian Theory as it relates to the yoga poses
- Yin Yoga as a meditation practice
- Special needs and assists (injury, pain, other physical predicaments) in regular class
- The real benefits of Yin as a tool in teaching us how to let go of resistance
- Abe Cartland, has always been on the yogic path. Yoga is quite simply an ancient technology carefully designed to lead you back to yourself. In 2007 yoga in the classical sense, suddenly made sense to Abe. Since then he has studied, practiced and lived yoga with dedication and passion. Abe believes that we are in a constant state of becoming, and that we never “get it done”, its about the journey. Abe’s journey has lead him to study and practice with many inspiring teachers, and he brings a deep understanding of human movement, gained from over 15 yeas as a Personal Trainer and several yoga trainings and marries it with over 30 years of spiritual and energetic practice to create a full, well rounded yoga class.
- Diana Buxban finds serenity in the deep lake of meditative stillness that is Yin Yoga. Infusing asana practice with spiritual depth, her classes aim to inspire, empower, open everyone to the vast landscapes of inner sensations, and the simplicity of honest contemplation of the Self.
September 23/24 & 30/October 1
Sat & Sun 11am-6 pm
Early Bird: $575+hst before September 2nd.
Registration can be done in person, over the phone with Visa, MasterCard, byby calling 613.234.7974 or online.
Rama Lotus reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. We recommend registering early to ensure your space in the program.
Refunds are available with written notice of cancellation up to 21 days before the course begins (September 2nd, 2017) less a $75 cancellation fee. No refunds will be available after September 2nd, for any reason, including once the course has started.