Yin Yoga Teacher Training
With Abe Cartland and Matthew Harper
Who can benefit from this training:
- Yoga instructors who would like to develop their teaching and add balance to their practice.
- Body workers – physiotherapist, RMTs, sports injury therapists, and other therapists wanting to equip their clients with an amazing tool for healing injuries
- All those who wish to develop or deepen their home practice, or their understanding of this style of yoga.
This program includes:
- An in-depth exploration of all the Yin Yoga postures, including their variations
- How to work with props and adjustments for different body types
- Sequencing of a yin yoga class
- Meridian Theory as it relates to the yoga poses
- Yin Yoga as a meditation practice
- Special needs and assists (injury, pain, other physical predicaments) in regular class
- The real benefits of Yin as a tool in teaching us how to let go of resistance
- Course manual and certificate included
- 25% off a class package. Excludes unlimited and early morning packages.
- 10% off products during the length of the training.
Abe Cartland, has always been on the yogic path. Yoga is quite simply an ancient technology carefully designed to lead you back to yourself. In 2007 yoga in the classical sense, suddenly made sense to Abe. Since then he has studied, practiced and lived yoga with dedication and passion. Abe believes that we are in a constant state of becoming, and that we never "get it done", its about the journey. Abe's journey has lead him to study and practice with many inspiring teachers, and he brings a deep understanding of human movement, gained from over 10 yeas as a Personal Trainer and several yoga trainings and marries it with over 30 years of spiritual and energetic practice to create a full, well rounded yoga class.
- Matthew Harper was a dedicated martial art student for many years before practicing yoga. What began as cross training quickly evolved into a passion. His current interests include Yoga Therapy, Therapeutic Bodywork and facilitating yoga teacher trainings. A firm believer that there is ‘a yoga' for everyone – it is just a matter of finding the right teacher(s) and style(s). Matthew enjoys creating dynamic sequences to help practitioners remain present. His teaching style is strong and soft, a balance of strength and flexibility.
May 31-June 2
Sat & Sun 11am-6 pm
Early Bird: $575+hst before April 30th.
Registration can be done in person, over the phone with Visa or MasterCard by calling 613.234.7974, or online.
Rama Lotus reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. We recommend registering early to ensure your space in the program.
Refunds are available with written notice of cancellation up to 21 days before the course begins (May 10, 2013) less a $75 cancellation fee. No refunds will be available after May 10, for any reason, including once the course has started.